The Complete Baby Product Guide
Everything you need to know from Maternity to Birth. Take the confusion out of buying for your newborn!
International author and Baby Product expert, Carolyn Webster shares her breakthrough knowledge and secrets to making the right choice for you baby’s needs. There is so much confusion in the marketplace on what you should or shouldn’t buy, what brand’s good and what’s not. This book is full of easy and practical advice that will guarantee your road to successfully choosing the right Baby products for you and your baby needs.
– The step by step guide to buying the right product from pregnancy to birth
– The essential Checklist for all you shopping needs
– 10 top tips on what to look for when you are buying secondhand
– Everything you need to know from A – Z of buying for newborns
– How to avoid painful, costly mistakes with our advice on what’s recommended and optional
– Our ultimate “pick list” of the best baby brands to buy for you and your baby.
– Practical, easy-to-use, take everywhere baby guide which has lists from, what to take to hospital to naming your baby
“I would like to say how happy I was with the service Carolyn provided my wife and I when we had our first child 8 years ago. We were very excited to deal with Carolyn again when our second child came along. I have to say Carolyn provided very high quality customer service. With so many different baby products on the market, it was very confusing for us, but Carolyn was extremely knowledgeable and gave us exactly what we needed. Overall, I would highly recommend Carolyn to all families in the future.” – Craig Devonport, Former AFL Footballer & Father of 2 beautiful girls.