Take the confusion out of buying for your newborn.
International author and baby product expert, Carolyn Webster shares her breakthrough knowledge and secrets to making the right choice for your baby’s needs. There is so much confusion in the marketplace on what you should or shouldn’t buy, what brand’s good and what’s not. This book is full of easy and practical advice that will guarantee your road to successfully choosing the right baby products for you and your baby needs.
– The step by step guide to buying the right product from pregnancy to birth
– The essential checklist for all your shopping needs
– 10 top tips on what to look for when you are buying secondhand
– Everything you need to know from A-Z of buying for newborns
– How to avoid painful, costly mistakes with our advice on what’s recommended and optional
– Our ultimate ‘pick list’ of the best baby brands to buy for you and your baby
– Practical, easy-to-use, take everywhere baby guide which has lists from what to take to hospital to naming your baby.
The essential guide that every parent should read before buying for your baby.